Try a Garofalo Pasta Tasting Kit
Speciality Food Readers are invited to apply for a delicious Garofalo pasta tasting kit which will include 3 packs in total, one from each of the following Garofalo pasta ranges;
• Traditional Wheat Pasta
• Organic Whole Wheat Pasta
• Gluten Free Pasta
Garofalo is an Italian pasta company supplying quality pasta to the Italian and overseas markets, including the UK. Garofalo has been making pasta since 1789 in Gragnano, known as the birth place of pasta in Italy. Gragnano is very close to Naples in the Campania region.
Handcrafted for Garofalo does not mean using outdated machines or producing by hand, but knowledge, modern technology and sound philosophy of production. As artisans do Garofalo carefully controls every aspect of the process until the final result is what the team considers the absolute best.
To find out how Garofalo pasta is made visit our web site dedicated to the precise choices we make to deliver you a unique pasta.
Why Stock Garofalo Pasta?
• Provenance- Italian Pasta from Gragnano
• High quality ingredients
• Consistent product quality
• Large variety of shapes and ranges under one brand name
• Not in major UK supermarkets
• UK Sales, Marketing and Logistic team
• National distribution through UK wholesalers
Find Out More >