The wait is now over, Ross & Ross Food have officially extended their line of Curing Kits and have also produced their very
As the Bacon Curing Kit is still their most popular food product three years on and the make-at-home kits continue to be on trend, Ross & Ross Food knew they had to come up with an extension to this kit.
The new kit showcases a Fennel & Juniper Cure, Maple & Chipotle Cure and English Mustard & Pink Peppercorn Cure. The curing process and the kit contents remain the same, all you have to do is add the pork belly.
Their original Salmon Kit won Gift of The Year 2017, so there will be a strong appetite for this new kit. The three new Salmon cures include a Citrus cure, a Dill & Mustard Cure and a Sansho Pepper Cure.
Co-director Ross Bearman said: “We have had some good fun with these new cures. For the Salmon, we got quite experimental! Not only have we focused on traditional fragrances for fish, but we have taken some inspiration from the ever-popular Japanese cuisine with the Sansho Pepper cure which includes Red Chilli, White Sesame, Orange Peel, Black Sesame, Ginger and Nori Seaweed. For the Bacon, we have developed the flavours based on the spices that work well to enhance the pork flavour. The Maple cured bacon would be perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner!”
The 5 new curing kits launching in October include:
* The NEW Homemade Bacon Curing Kit . Unit price of £11, RRP £22 , cases of 10
* The NEW Homemade Salmon Curing Kit. Unit price of £11, RRP £22, cases of 10
* XL Homemade Bacon Curing kit – with our favourite 6 bacon cures (Sweet, Smoky, Old English, Maple & Chipotle, Fennel & Juniper, English Mustard & Pink Peppercorn). Unit price of £14, RRP £27, cases of 10
* XL Homemade Salmon Curing kit – with our 6 salmon cures (Smoky, Gin, Beetroot, Citrus, Dill & Mustard and Sansho Pepper) . Unit price of £14, RRP £27, cases of 10
* Homemade Curing Kit Complete Collection – a combination of the two XL kits with 12 cures in total . Unit price of £20, RRP £36, cases of 6.
In readiness for Christmas, Ross & Ross Food have also launched their very original ‘Roast’ range to help create the tastiest Christmas feast this year. After some research and talking with customers and suppliers, Ross & Ross discovered that there was a sense of ‘tiredness’ with the traditional Christmas Dinner, so they decided to liven up some of the trimmings and classic dishes. Brussel sprouts will no longer be bland and your Pigs in Blankets will be the talk of the table.
The range features a Turkey Rub, Roast Beef Rub, Brussel Sprout Dust, Pigs in Blanket Dust and a Roast Ham Glaze which come in 50g jars in cases of 6. Their unit price is £1.95, RRP £3.50. The Roast Potato Oil comes in 250ml bottles in cases of 6. The unit price is £3.20, RRP £4.95. All available from mid-October.
For order enquiries please contact Ben on 07921166893 or at email@example.com now