Free digital copy
Get Speciality Food magazine delivered to your inbox FREEGet your free copy
• Do make sure that you always source the finest ingredients. People come to us for a high-end service and they naturally expect the very highest quality food.
• Do maintain excellent lines of communication with your tutors.
• Do make sure that you always respond to feedback from cookery course participants.
• Don’t ever forget that planning ahead always makes things go much more easily and smoothly.
• Don’t ever neglect the absolute necessity to seek out new food styles and trends – and don’t whatever you do take your eye off the ball.
• Don’t take your staff or tutors for granted. They are the key to the success of the school.
Stay connected and receive the latest news, analysis and insights from our industry's top commentators