- Eira Roche, cookery school manager from Bodnant Welsh Food Centre, shares some tips for those thinking of launching a cookery school in their premises or who already host classes
Subscribe to Speciality Food magazine today for just £19.99/year.subscribe now
• Do make sure that you always source the finest ingredients. People come to us for a high-end service and they naturally expect the very highest quality food.
• Do maintain excellent lines of communication with your tutors.
• Do make sure that you always respond to feedback from cookery course participants.
• Don’t ever forget that planning ahead always makes things go much more easily and smoothly.
• Don’t ever neglect the absolute necessity to seek out new food styles and trends – and don’t whatever you do take your eye off the ball.
• Don’t take your staff or tutors for granted. They are the key to the success of the school.
more like this
13 December 2016Running your shop as effectively as possible means that no one area be neglected. Here's a reminder of the six key areas to keep up to scratch
30 November 2016Looking for the next big thing to up your chocolate sales? Move over salted caramel, the future's coming, says Anna Blewett
28 November 2016How can fine food retailers make Christmas magical? John Bensalhia gets the skinny on last minute Christmas gift ideas