Free digital copy
Get Speciality Food magazine delivered to your inbox FREEGet your free copy
A number of measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of both staff and customers within retail establishments.
- Limit the number of customers at any one time - having defined the number of people (following two-metre distancing regulations) that would fit within available floorspace
- Encourage customers to shop alone
- Suspend any services which do not comply with social distancing guidelines
- Update customer traffic and queue management plans, using outside areas for queuing where necessary
- Make clear to customers accompanied by children that they are responsible for supervising them throughout their time in the store
- Keep cafes/restaurants closed unless selling hot or cold food to-go
- Restock outside of store opening hours
- Provide guidance to customers when they arrive on the premises
Speciality Food will keep readers informed of updates as the situation evolves.
Stay connected and receive the latest news, analysis and insights from our industry's top commentators