- Entries are coming in thick and fast, with the 30th June being the last day to submit your business
Subscribe to Speciality Food magazine today for just £19.99/year.subscribe now
Have you entered the Future Food Awards yet? A collaboration between Speciality Food, The FoodTalk Show and Bread & Jam, the awards are here to celebrate innovative startups in the exciting world of food and drink and to give newer businesses the chance to get their products or services into the spotlight.
Need another reason to enter one of the nine categories? We’ve got five:
1. Get your business in front of some of the most respected experts in food and drink
2. Receive invaluable coverage in Speciality Food magazine
3. A slot on the FoodTalk Show, run by founder Sue Nelson
4. The chance to present your business to our panel of esteemed judges at Bread & Jam, the UK’s first food founders’ festival
5. The opportunity to build relationships to help take your business to the next level
Speciality Food editor, Holly Shackleton, says, “The food industry is a hugely exciting place to be right now, and I can’t wait to delve deeper into the world of innovation and new businesses thanks to the Future Food Awards. It’s about time the brands revolutionising food and drink got their time in the spotlight.”
Awards co-founder and founder of the FoodTalk Show, Sue Nelson, says “I’m so excited about these awards. We want to encourage innovation across all categories and I’m so happy to be working with the experienced and enthusiastic team at Speciality Food magazine.”
Awards co-founder and also the co-founder of Bread & Jam, Jason Gibb, adds: “It is an exciting year to be part of the Future Food Awards as they are opening up to a larger field of inspiring, emerging challenger brands - I’m proud to be on the judging panel of one of the few awards that are free to enter and offer winners such great exposure and support”
Don’t miss out - entries close at midnight on 30th June 2019. Click here for more information and to enter.
more like this
07 June 2019Our panel of esteemed judges reveal why you should enter your business in the awards