- The Food Matters Live Awards are back for the 2018 edition of the exhibition, featuring four new categories
Subscribe to Speciality Food magazine today for just £19.99/year.subscribe now
The awards are set to recognise the creativity and inventiveness of the industry to produce products and ingredients that meet the ever-changing demands of health-conscious and trend-hungry consumers.
The awards reflect the themes at the heart of Food Matters Live, and make the important connections across all elements of the food and drink supply chain – from innovative product development and ground-breaking science and technology through to packaging design and consumer marketing strategies.
Whatever it is that is making producers’ innovative food or drink products, ingredients or initiatives a commercial success, the Food Matters Live Awards are an opportunity to gain recognition for your brand, business or client.
Entries for the 2018 Awards will open to all exhibitors and registered visitors on Monday 21st May 2018.
Briony Mansell-Lewis, director of Food Matters Live said, “We are delighted to be working with Speciality Food on the second edition of the Food Matters Live Awards. Featuring new categories, these awards are designed to celebrate innovations shaping the future of food, drink and sustainable nutrition.
“Attracting entries from entrepreneurs right the way through to multinational organisations, the 2018 Awards will see new categories and tasting sessions for the judges at London’s famous Borough Market.
“Shortlisted entries benefit from extensive coverage in the Food Matters Live marketing campaign, plus a presence in the awards showcase within the Food Matters Live exhibition, while the winners go on to receive the iconic award trophy, as well as extensive media coverage through our own marketing channels and Speciality Food. We’re looking forward to opening the 2018 Awards for entry on 21st May.”
Food Matters Live takes place at London’s ExCeL from 20th until 22nd November 2018.
The 2018 award categories are:
· Innovative Better-for-You Product of the Year
· Innovative Natural and Organic Product of the Year
· Innovative Food-to-Go Product of the Year
· Best Better-for-You Ingredient of the Year
· Best Natural Ingredient of the Year
· Best Functional Ingredient of the Year
· Sustainability Initiative of the Year
· Best Food Tech Innovation of the Year
· Innovative Packaging Design of the Year
· Best New Food Product of the Year
· Best New Drink Product of the Year
· Best New Ingredient of the Year
· Best Food or Drink Export for Health and Wellbeing
· Best Healthy Eating Initiative
To enter the awards, head to foodmatterslive.com/awards