Free digital copy
Get Speciality Food magazine delivered to your inbox FREEGet your free copy
1. Sign up to our free webinars: The Sustainable Pound: How & Why To Boost Your Sustainability Credentials and Sustainability: The Future Is In Our Hands
2. Download our report, Sustainability: The Future is in Our Hands
3. Register to receive a sustainable product sampling box
4. Tell us your sustainable story with the hashtag #sustainablestories on social media, and tag us on Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Over the course of the month, we’ll be exploring the opportunities that sustainability offers today, as well as why – and how – the food industry must take action. You can expect to receive daily sustainability bulletins delivered directly to your inbox, covering everything from the biggest ways to make an impact to case studies of businesses that are carrying forward ambitious green projects.
Speciality Food has marked the occasion with the launch of our brand new report, Sustainability: The Future is in Our Hands, which is free to download. This report digs deep into the many ways that businesses can make the food industry a more sustainable place, from reducing food waste to collaborating with other likeminded businesses, as well as featuring expert tips and helpful resources.
Sustainable Food Month will also feature two free webinars:
• 13th October, 3-3:45pm – The Sustainable Pound: How & Why To Boost Your Sustainability Credentials, featuring Tim Etherington-Judge from Avallen Spirits, Megan Adams of Re:Store and Dan Willis of Chorlton Cheesemongers. Find out more and register here.
• 20th October, 3-3:45pm – Sustainability: The Future Is In Our Hands, featuring Jamie Crummie from Too Good To Go, Patrick Holden from Sustainable Food Trust and Ruth Edge from NFU. Find out more and register here.
Retailers can also register for a chance to receive a free product sampling box, packed with inspiring, sustainable brands to explore. This risk-free box will offer new stocking ideas that your customers will love.
In addition to these free resources, we’re inviting businesses across the fine food industry to share their sustainable stories through the hashtag #sustainablestories. Share tales of your green transformation, your pledge to reduce plastic usage, or simply why sustainability is important to your business, and you’ll be in with a chance of being featured on Speciality Food’s website and social media channels.